What is YouLead?
YouLead is a robust, versatile omnichannel automation solution that enables seamless, hyper-personalized engagement across all stages of the customer journey while empowering sales and marketing teams across B2C, B2B, and eCommerce businesses to elevate revenue to unprecedented levels.
We help businesses stay connected to prospects and customers, no matter what channels they use or how they use them—from website and email to SMS and social media, plus plenty more. With YouLead’s unique automation system, you can easily integrate several channel marketing activities with standardized sales processes into the same workflow transparent workflow, effectively keeping your highest value potential buyers on the hook while shaving hours off your work week.
What Makes YouLead Different?
Sophisticated AI, intuitive interface, proven results
There are more than 8,000 marketing automation technologies on the market today, all promising they’re different. We talk to sales and marketing leaders every day, and their message is almost unanimously clear: they need to deliver difference-making business results, often under challenging time and resource constraints.
This is what YouLead was conceived to help you achieve. No copycat, generic features. No narrow, niche bells and whistles with limited flexibility. YouLead is truly different because we built it to make a major difference across multiple levels of your organization … most importantly, your bottom line.
• High performance and security, thanks to an extensive infrastructure of dedicated servers
• A system that uses proven components from Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
• A unique approach to deep segmentation and omnichannel personalization
• A solution to help bridge the critical gap between sales and marketing functions
• A proven track record of consistently delivering powerful results—almost immediately
We bring deep experience and close partnerships across a broad spectrum of channels. But consistent results across a few complementary channel tactics have made a few combinations tried and true game-changers for our clients, including:
• Website Content
• Popups & Widgets
• Email (Automatic and Manual)
• Web Push Notifications
• SMS Text Messages
• Campaigns using three or more channels in an automation workflow earn 250% more engagement and purchases.
• Customers who have an omnichannel experience spend 13% more than those who don’t.
• Marketers who use an omnichannel marketing strategy experience 90% higher customer retention.
Gain a deeper understanding of your audience at macro and micro levels by building a rich database and custom-configurable dashboards with precise website visitor intelligence
Harness data insights to unleash advanced profiling, actionable segmentation, and unified workflows orchestrating sales and marketing activities
Seamlessly deploy integrated omnichannel communications with orchestrated sales processes within the same workflow to increase results while decreasing manual tasks
Every business is different, which is why approximately 80% of our platform implementations are custom-built to fit clients’ unique needs and specifications.
Most implementations come complete with seamless integrations for the most popular eCommerce platforms, CRM and ERP systems, and sales and marketing tools—with some including plugins and widgets as needed.
Our experts ensure rapid, seamless implementation leveraging dynamic scripts technology—most often requiring little or no IT support.
We configure initial rollouts based on each clients’ highest priority needs, designing software to allow for iterative growth that can be easily adapted as objectives evolve and automation sophistication matures.
Each client is also designated a dedicated Customer Success Team to provide responsive, consultative support whenever it’s needed. We take a serious stake in our clients’ results, and yours will be no different.
We offer three tiers of bundled pricing options, details of which are available upon request.
Pricing considerations include:
• Email contact database size and send volume
• Web page traffic volume
• Support infrastructure and resources
We get clients up-and-running quickly and easily, requiring only a minimum of two hours to discuss needs and specifications—including:
• Implementation of Monitoring and Tracking Code (alternatively through plug-in or GTM)
• Preparation of Product Feed (plug-in and Google Merchant options, or we can handle import for you)
• The kinds of content needed (i.e. text, pop-up design, newsletter design), most of which we can prepare using proven templates
Once needs and specs are clarified, the next steps are:
• Pricing package selection (factoring in possible amendments based on unique considerations)
• Signing the order and a personal data processing agreement
• Meeting your Customer Success Team, who will lead the implementation process